• Dr. Robert S. Ketterer, 75, of 3336 Plank Road died Aug. 20, 2006. Visitation is 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at the R. Cunningham Funeral Home, 2429 Wilmington Road. A service will be conducted at 11 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home.
• Cora L. McCue, 90, of 4121 Marr Road, Pulaski, died Aug. 20, 2006. Calling hours are 1 to 4 p.m. Wednesday at the R. Cunningham Funeral Home, 2429 Wilmington Road. A service will be conducted at 4 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home.
• Kellen D. Newby,21, of 2561 Romar Drive, Hermitage, formerly of Farrell, died Aug. 19, 2006. Visitation is 11 to 11:50 a.m. Thursday at New and Living Way Church, Lee Avenue, Farrell. A service will be conducted at noon Thursday at the church. Arrangements are by the Wilbert L. Shannon Funeral Home, 33 Broadway Ave., Wheatland.
• Helene E. Organ, 74, of 334 Blews Way died Aug. 20, 2006, in Jameson Hospital. Arrangements are by the Noga Funeral Home, 1142 S. Mill St.
• Former New Castle resident the Rev. Olin Merle Pfautz, 92, of Marion, Ohio, died Aug. 18, 2006, in Community Healthcare Center, Marion. Calling hours are 4 to 7 p.m. today at the Denzer-Farison-Hottinger and Snyder Funeral Home, 360 E. Center St., Marion, and noon to 1 p.m. tomorrow at Allegheny Wesleyan Methodist Church, 1928 Marion Williamsport Road East, Marion. A service will be conducted at 1 p.m. tomorrow at the church.
Published on  August 21, 2006